Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beautiful Bows!


AquaBow e1332052442296 15 Fabulous Spring Printables + Templates
I did not take this photo! Taken from ellinee.com.
     In a few days it is my sister-in-laws birthday, and I always like to find fun, and especially classy ways to wrap gifts. And this adorable bow is perfect for my sister-in-law. 

     I found this from www.ellinee.com. They give you step-by-step instructions with photos, and the best part about it is that the templates are FREE. You use normal printer paper, and they suggest you don't use cardstock (great, because that means it's cheaper). 

The template fits all on one page.
     They have a variety of patterns to choose from, and variety of other templates for other crafts.

These will be the shapes that you have after you cut out the template.
     You will want to use double back tape when putting the bow together.


For the step-by-step instructions follow this link: 

Happy Birthday Amanda!

What I'm Loving This Week:

Lorax Bookmark

  At IHOP right now they are promoting "The Lorax", the movie, and Dr. Seuss' loved storybook. When I went to get breakfast with my mother, daughter, niece, and nephew they all were drawn to the green eggs and ham breakfast, and lorax pancakes. What looks like a breakfast that is overbearingly unhealthy, it's actually not. The eggs have spinach in them to make them green, and the fun pancakes are actually wheat pancakes with yogurt on top to add the pink topping. What made this IHOP breakfast even better was the free bookmark that each child was given with their breakfast. The bookmark comes with an orange swirl, that represented a truffula tree. Inside the bio-degradeable swirl are seeds to plant a tree. What a great idea, and I am so glad that IHOP made my morning so great.

"Plant a new tree.
Treat it with care.
Give it clean water,
And feed it fresh air.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bow, that turned out super cute! The spinach in the eggs sounds tasty, what a fun breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...