Saturday, May 19, 2012

From Caterpillar to Butterfly!

"The Very Hungry Caterpillar" 
has always been one of my favorite stories. 
It is such a cute story about life, and rebirth. 
Perfect for little ones!


Recently a friend of Peter's (my hubs), had a baby.
I instinctively told Peter we had to get the babe a book.
I'm always worried that parents will forget books, and
go for toys.

I knew immediately that I wanted to get this book for them,
but I had to get them more than a $4 dollar book.
So, started researching very hungry caterpillar ideas on Pinterest, and 
yes I saw tons of cute ideas, but nothing that screamed 
"make me".

So I turned the computer off,
picked up my newest addition of "Handmade Living",
and guess what?
The most adorable onesie was inside the magazine.
I knew I had to recreate it!
So I did!


This is a very easy craft, and
it only takes about half an hour.

The supplies needed are:
needle
thread
buttons
onesie, or t-shirt


This has gotten me so excited to create other fun button shirts, and bags!

What I'm Loving This Week:
I'm so excited to try these new Duncan Hines Frosting Creations!
You buy the frosting, then choose the flavor. 
How simple!
I'll let you know how they work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...