Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabric Bows!


Yes, that's my crazy daughter, and with a huge fabric bow in her hair.
Remember those old fashioned photos of little girls, who were never smiling, 
but had huge fabric bows in their hair?
She may be exaggerating the "no" smile a bit.
Somehow the pictures were still cute.
I think it was the bow!



This year for the 4th of July I kept envisioning a huge bow, like the old days, 
with her fun 4th of July dress that I still have yet to make.
Below is a photo of the bow with the 3 fabrics I chose for her dress.



Luckily I came across a easy tutorial for a fabric bow.
Check out Domestic Fashionista for the DIY tutorial.
It only took my about 30 minutes to make the bow, and it came out super cute.
I can't wait to put the whole outfit together.
Check back to see her 4th of July dress with her fabric bow.



Finally I need to catch you guys up on our sunflower progress. . .
the sunflowers are officially way above Cameron, and are about to bloom. Yay!


Thanks for stopping by "Through Betsy's Looking Glass".
Have an awesome weekend!



This page was shared with It's a Blog Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...