Thursday, June 28, 2012

Paneled 4th of July Dress!


I finally started and finished Cameron's 4th of July dress.
I'm really excited how it turned out, and I can't wait for the 4th.
I used the same idea that I used for my niece's panel dress.
Check out Brylee's Birthday Dress to see her dress.



I once again pretty much made a pillowcase and then made the dress.
Now that I have her old fashioned fabric hair bow, and
her panel dress were ready for the 4th.
Check out Fabric Bows to see my post on her hair bow.


Now for some fireworks, family, and food!


This page has been shared with Its a Blog Party.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Betsy! Cameron looks so cute! What a patriotic cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I've been meaning to make Abby a pillowcase dress too.

      Delete
  2. So cute :-) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award-pop on over to my blog to read about it!

    http://emilysummers-designer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/award-for-design-and-nonsense.html

    Emily
    emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...