Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Definition of Cameronsick!

Okay it's obvious I'm a little "Cameronsick".
Definition of Cameronsick is when lacking or in short supply of one's 2 yr. old daughter.
Symptoms are:
*feeling the need to watch spongebob when no child is around.
*humming "I Love You" as if to console myself.
*and partaking in activities that normally involve a child, but no child is around once again.
Used in a sentence: I was Cameronsick today so I decided to invite my 5 yr. old neighbor to watch
the "The Jetsons" and paint with me.

And that's just what I did.


For some reason I felt the need to paint.
Luckily I think I might get use out of the painting.
I originally thought my $1 buy from Goodwill would be a few hours worth of entertainment, and then trash, but as our masterpiece came together I quite liked our Andy Warhol like creation.

And I've officially decided it's now going to be making a statement in our kitchen until I become bored with bright cupcakes. Which may never happen!

Now for some explanation of photos.
The painting was bought at Goodwill for $1.
It's a paint by #, and to tell you the truth this is my first one.
I was kind of excited.


It's framed in a frame I already owned.
Okay now here's the kicker.
If my mother*in*law reads this, I do apologize. I used your "Live, Laugh, Love" photo frame that
I acquired from you a few years ago. 
She was getting rid of it so it's been hanging in my living room ever since.
And don't get me wrong I loved the picture and frame, but I loved the frame so much I wanted to use it for this. I new it was perfect.
Thanks Maggie I knew you would understand.


I didn't want to ruin the backing to the frame so I covered the glass with black foam board that happen to be in a boxes packaging. I had kept the foam board knowing I would find a use for it some day.
I then glued the "paint by #" onto the foam board.
I think it's really unique, and fun.
Now I just need to decide where it will go.


And as you can probably tell I was going a little camera crazy.
The coffee cup in the photos were given to me by my lovely cousin for our wedding.
It's from Pier 1 Imports, and it's a set of 4.


The coffee I was drinking is one of my latest guilty pleasures.
I couldn't resist buying it the other day, because the coffee company is called "Cameron's Coffee". 
Ahh, how awesome is that?
And to make it even more amazing it comes in a variety of flavors.
I went with snickeroo.


These beautiful sunflowers were given to me by my best friend ever.
She knows me so well!


And lastly I can't resist bragging about my amazing husband. 
Sometimes he surprises me with how much love he puts forth.
Just the other day he comes home with the most beautiful fabric.
He bought me a yard of this gorgeous gray and pink fabric to do what I pleased with.
And he did it just because.
He knows me so well!
I can't wait to figure out what I'll make with it.

Well, I'm done rambling for today.
Sorry about the post being so long.
But, Thanks for stopping by "Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

And don't forget to enter into my giveaway.

This page was shared with Its a Blog PartyThrifty 101Someday CraftsCreations by KaraHandy Man, Crafty Woman, and Gingersnap Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Sweet Cameron will be home soon, I miss her sweet face!
    2. The paint by numbers is AWESOME!
    3. I don't think my mom would care at all!
    4. I LOVE the coffee mug and the coffee sounds delish and has the best name!
    5. I love love love the fabric that Joe got for you, tis perfection!
    6. It was such a nice treat seeing you this evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Danna you are the sweetest. We need to get together. And thanks for all the wonderful comments.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...