Monday, September 3, 2012

Ballet is official!

I know it's been awhile since I've sat down and written a post for you guys.
I feel like every second that I have a second to spare needs to be devoted towards school work,
housework, family time, or just plain sleep.
I have a few projects in motion, and a few finished that need to be posted on, 
but today I thought I would talk about how awesome my mom is.
She is the most dedicated person I know.
Even when she has no time of her own to spare she still finds time to make each and everything wonderful. Cameron and Brylee started ballet this last week, 
and of course they needed some cute little ballet bags to take with them.
My mom found these cute little pink ballet bags that the girls adored,
but instantly they started fighting over who's was who's.
I knew this was a problem, 
but the next day my mom had fixed the problem.
She put their names on each of their bags. 
Just these little things show how much effort my mom puts forth.
And the girls feel so special knowing that each of their bags are unique for them.


And while it may seem, and look like life is on the up, and up we are having 
a few heartbreaks lately.
The beautiful little girl that my mother helped take care of for years passed away the other day.
Ashley was such a loved little girl that had one the biggest hearts.
We will most definitely miss her.

If you don't remember who Ashley is, or missed one of my previous post on her click here to read a little bit more about this wonderful little girl.

Thanks for stopping by "Through Betsy's Looking Glass".


2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of your mom and Cameron, so sweet! I bet she looks darling doing ballet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so cute when doing her awesome ballet moves! It melts your heart.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...