Friday, September 21, 2012

Has it already been 3 Years?

I'm one of those people that loves to look back at each years pictures 
to see how things or people change.
And this afternoon I was looking back on her previous birthday party pictures, and I first
of all realized I didn't take enough pictures. I was probably enjoying the party, 
and I just forgot to take pictures.
Luckily I at least got a few of the birthday girl each year.
And I noticed how much she has changed.
You don't realize it until you sit down and analyze.
It amazes me!


For my daughter's 1st birthday the theme was butterflies.
And I had found this gorgeous butterfly fabric.
And of course my Mom made a beautiful dress for little Cam's first birthday.


For her 2nd birthday the theme was "Yo Gabba Gabba".
So I just had a lot of colors everywhere, and I thought this bright pink dress
 was perfect for the occasion.


Okay, and I know we haven't actually celebrated her 3rd birthday yet,
but just for the matter of the post just go with it.
The above dress was a collaborative dress between my mother, and I.

I hadn't really noticed how grown up she looks until now.
Sadface!

I'm off to go give her a big squeeze,
but thanks for stopping by
"Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

2 comments:

  1. How I have enjoyed seeing her grow! Cherish these days...even when you think you may go crazy. All to soon you will be watching her turn into a woman. The tug between knowing that she has become an awesome lady, ready to leave your nest to make her own, and wanting her to stay so you can protect her forever, is a heart jerking one. May she always be your little princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray that she will always want to be my little princess. Thank u Cindy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...