Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 18th and 19th: Reindeer Cookies

Christmas shopping complete,
Christmas sweets are being baked...
and holiday cheer is coming back into our household!

Tomorrow Cameron is participating in her school Christmas program...
and I am baking cookies for her classroom.
Reindeer cookies seemed like the cutest idea for the little ones.


They were so simple to make, and I feel they came out pretty cute.
Only downfall is that they have red hot noises instead of red m&m's.
I was very disappointed when going to buy holiday m&m's...the only choice in holiday m&m's was a 8 lb. bag. Why do I need an 8 lb. bag?
Ugh!
So I went with red hots, which I don't like and I'm pretty sure most kids don't like.

Plus side, they turned out cute!


Thanks for stopping by
"Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

Happy Baking!

This page was shared with Adorned from AboveIts a Blog Party, and Sew Can Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...