Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2nd: Scarbella Scarf


My original plan for today's post is going to be put on hold for one more day,
just because I had a wonderful surprise today.
My lovely neighbor showed up today with 2 beautiful scarfs for Cameron and I.
I was ecstatic!
I had actually seen these on Pinterest just the other day, and I stopped to look at it,
but when I realized you have to know how to knit, that's when I moved along.
I thought this was the sweetest thing that she took the time to make these for us. 
I can't wait for it to get a little colder so I won't look like an idiot in 60 degree weather with a scarf on.
Scarfs are most definitely one of my favorite accessories.

Thank you Jolene, we love them!


Do you loves scarfs as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...