Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8th: Birthday Boy


6 years ago my favorite nephew was born.
Today we celebrated his birthday, and he is turning into such a handsome young man. 

 And if you can see the cake next to him, it was wonderful, and it looked really cool.
It is made to look like a basketball out of peanut butter m&ms.
Such a great idea.
You could do this with almost anything.
A flower, a beach ball, and so many more cake ideas.
His mother did a really good job.

Along with a fun time with my nephew and family, 
I learned of lots of other great news.
My cousin is now engaged to a wonderful girl,
and my friend found out he is having a boy in about 20 weeks.
Great days always come with great news.

I love it when you think that it can't get much better, but it does.
Cameron surprised me by writing her name for the first time today.
I was so proud of her.
Even though I not quite sure what the random squiggle in the middle is!?!

 
And to finish off the day a friend gave me a flower today for no apparent reason.
How sweet!
Thank you Vikki!

I know you're probably thinking this is just a bunch of random blabber,
but when great things happen I can't not share it.
(I know Double Negative, such terrible English for an English major)!!!

So finally, let us turn back to this morning, about 8 am.
Cameron had found that Francis the Elf had gotten into our cookies we baked.
Uh oh!
She thought it was so funny, and then she proceeded to finish the cookies off.


Well that's it for my randomness.
Hope everyone had just a great a day as we did.

What awesomeness happened in your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...