Saturday, May 18, 2013

Let the Summer Begin!

I know your probably wondering if I dropped off the face of the Earth.
No, I didn't, but I did finish another successful semester of school.
So that means, I now have time for crafting, sewing, and goodies. Yay!
I can't wait.
Throughout this semester I have done a lot of roadside pickups such as an antique desk,
a wooden chair, a rocking horse, and a few other random things.
I'm so excited to spruce them up, and either sell them, or
make them the latest piece in our home decor.


I have such a great idea for this awesome rocking horse.
I can't wait to start on it.
Check back later to see what I happen to do with it.

And I promise to not leave the blogging world again for awhile.

Thanks for stopping by 
"Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

1 comment:

  1. I love rocking horse. I want to do it. If I can make it, I'll send its photo to you. Thanks for the idea :D :D

    http://theclumsywriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...