Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Button Bookmarks

Tonight I'm hosting a bookclub.
And I have been making bookmarks for each month's discussion.
Some of them are simple paper bookmarks and others are a little more indepth.
For tonight's discussion I thought I would make some cute button bookmarks.

So EASY to make, and very cute.


All that is needed to make these are 
the buttons of your choice, large paper clips, and a hot-glue gun.


I'm sure that instructions aren't needed.



Have fun making button bookmarks,
and thanks for stopping by
Through Betsy's Looking Glass.

I will be sure to post more after our book discussion tonight.

This page was shared with Sew Can Do.

4 comments:

  1. It's looks very cute and making of it should be very easy. I'll try it, thank you ! :)
    http://theclumsywriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were easy to make. Thanks for stopping by Gzde.

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog on sewmamasew.com. These look so cute, I think I will make some for Christmas gifts. Does it matter what kind of button or just any big button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just saw your comment Mary. Thanks for stopping by, and no it doesn't matter on the button. I found these worked well since the had a little notch in the middle to glue right to the paperclip. I hope you bookmarks turned out well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...